Decorative Crossing Designer – Liverpool
About the Role:
Join our team as a Decorative Crossing Designer and play a vital role in transforming the streets of the UK into vibrant works of art.
You’ll be responsible for conceptualising, designing, and overseeing the installation of decorative pedestrian crossings that captivate and inspire.
If you have a passion for design, a flair for creativity, and a commitment to enhancing urban landscapes, we want you on board!
- Collaborate with clients, local communities, and our team to create unique and visually striking pedestrian crossing designs.
- Use your artistic skills to develop creative concepts and translate them into detailed designs.
- Work closely with installation teams to ensure the successful implementation of your designs while adhering to safety and regulatory standards.
- Stay updated on the latest design trends and materials to continually innovate our projects.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in design, art, or a related field.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your creative design skills.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for urban art and a dedication to pedestrian safety.
Pedestrian Crossing Installer – Surrey
About the Role:
Are you a hands-on individual with a keen eye for detail? Join us as a Pedestrian Crossing Installer and be at the forefront of bringing artistic flair to the streets of the UK.
Your role will involve the physical installation of decorative pedestrian crossings, ensuring precision and quality in every project.
- Execute the installation of decorative pedestrian crossings according to design specifications.
- Collaborate with the design and project management teams to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Conduct on-site assessments to prepare for installations and manage necessary equipment.
- Adhere to safety protocols and industry standards during installation processes.
- Previous experience in road maintenance, construction, or a related field is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and independently.
- Willingness to travel to various project locations within the UK.
- Commitment to safety and quality workmanship.
Project Manager – Scotland
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and organised Project Manager to lead our decorative pedestrian crossing installations across the UK.
As a Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of project planning, execution, and delivery, ensuring that our creative designs come to life safely and efficiently.
- Manage the end-to-end project lifecycle, from initial concept to final installation and handover.
- Collaborate closely with clients, designers, and installation teams to ensure project goals are met.
- Develop project timelines, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Monitor project progress, resolve issues, and communicate updates to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and safety protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, construction management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in construction or urban development.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Dedication to delivering high-quality, on-time projects.